Welcome to Fall
SDED has been active - news on the summer. Outlook for the Fall and 2016.
- The long-awaited CCA Feasibility Study for the City of San Diego is out. What does it say, and what does that mean. (Erika; new pages).
- Los Angeles County Supervisors voted to fund a Feasibility Study (WHY can't I find this link...)
- New Leadership -- Three new Directors and SDED's first non-volunteer Executive Director. Meet Erika.
- CA leads the country and the World - with SB350, "World's Greatest Renewables Market" (Time link) and LEAN et al going to COP21 to tell the CCA story.
- We're adding more Advisors - read more on their role. Please email us (coordinator) if you're interested.
- Clean Energy businesses are a core constituency for Community Electricity Choice. Net Metering remains a backbone of their success, and its future is in serious doubt. This is a huge topic.
- Save the Date for SDED's Second "Wine and Energy Soiree" (Lane)