Tier Four -- $5,000 per calendar year
- Clean energy businesses with over 200 employees in San Diego county.
- Companies with over 1,000 employees nationally and offices outside San Diego County.
- Includes all units of larger businesses, where total employees exceed 1,000.
- Recognition as an early member and supporter of SDED's local clean energy/ community energy Acceleration Team -- including recognition as desired on materials supporting any specific community's CCA formation efforts.
- Prominent placement on SDED's website -- a "go to" resource portal for public education, policy updates and action, events and local initiatives.
- Opportunity to submit news, articles and/or Op-Eds for SDED's e-news. Tier 4 only - Opportunity to include Member-specific stories and links within SDED E-News annually.
- Notice of and access to all SDED resources, Conferences, workshops and events and all other activities.
- Eligible to participate in SDED-developed grant applications for demonstration projects, as opportunities arise (Tier 4 only).
- Opportunity to serve on the SDED Advisory Board, upon invitation.
- Automatic sponsorship of all public events. First-call opportunity to sponsor -in whole or part- major conferences or workshops convened by SDED.
- Discounted membership for all employees. Employees eligible to participate in SDED events at the "Member" (discounted) rate.
- Eligible to participate in SDED's "JumpStart Program Development Lab", as SDED and partners explore potential programs for operating CCAs.